Man/Woman EMERICA REYNOLDS 3 CAMO Good design Selected materials Current shape
As a pastor’s daughter and granddaughter, I know church. Many people have visited a church on a Sunday morning for worship or maybe even on Wednesday evening for Bible Study. But during those other days of the week, other business is going on, trust and believe that. And many times, a church is struggling with growing its membership, developing a strong church and putting in place visionary leadership. When my father retired as the pastor of my church after 38 years in 2017, our church has been in this place because we’re in a new phase of the church. So when I got the chance to interview Pastor Olu Brown, I was excited to do so. Below is his bio.
Olujimi (Olu) Brown is the father of Daya Elom Brown and Langston Wesley Brown. Olu is a native of Lufkin, Texas. He graduated from Jarvis Christian College in Hawkins, Texas and earned a Master of Divinity degree from Gammon Theological Seminary of the Interdenominational Theological Center in Atlanta, Georgia.
He serves as the Lead Pastor of Impact Church, a young congregation in the East Point community of Metropolitan Atlanta (impactdcd.org). With Olu’s vision and leadership, since its founding in 2007, Impact has grown from a core team of 25 people to more than 2,400 attendees each Sunday in person and 1,600 online with a $4M budget, and listed at number 5 in the 25 Fastest Growing Large United Methodists Churches, 2018 Edition.
Olu strongly believes in an active church, one that makes a meaningful impact in the lives of individuals and communities. Impact is a multicultural community committed to Doing Church Differently™. Impact DCD redefines the church experience through inclusiveness, relatable messages, energetic weekly gatherings, unique events and activities, relevant youth programs and community outreach. The people of Impact are compelled to help bring healing, justice and compassion to the world.
Pastor Brown wrote about church management and leadership in his latest books NIKE LEBRON SOLDIER X 10 SFG PE BATTLE GREY 899620-010 camo id game 6 7 xiv cavsand Leadership Directions from Moses: On the Way to a Promised Land. Below is my interview with him about these books.
1. Why did you feel the need to write “4D Impact: Smash Barriers Like a Smart Church?” Were you approached to write this book?
- Free People Las Palmas Ankle Boot Size 9 New MSRP: $168
- TARYN ROSE WOMEN'S THELMA ANKLE BOOTIES BLACK SOFT KID SUEDE US SZ 7 MEDIUM (B)M
- Chloe Dory Black Womens Shoes Size 8 M Boots MSRP $1075
- Nike Flex Control II 2 White Grey Men Cross Training Shoes Sneakers 924204-100
- Men's/Women's Jeffery West Men's Escoba Shoes, Black Clearance price Elegant and sturdy packaging Various
- Gentlemen/Ladies Funtasma CTHULHU-299 New varieties are launched Stylish and charming Rich on-time delivery
- Man's/Woman's Trotters Women's Sizzle Flat We have won praise from our customers. Price reduction comfortable
- Salvatore Ferragamo Margot Sandals in Patent Leather Sz 5C
- Nine West 25025234 Womens Zeno Synthetic Ballet Flat- Choose SZ/Color.
- Jessica Simpson Leve Womens Ballet Flat- Choose SZ/Color.
- Drew Women's Joy Brown Combo Comfort Shoes
- Hush Puppies Women's Believe Mardie Slip-On Loafer
- Max Mara Multi-color Leather/Suede Strappy Slingback Pumps - Size 39
- $425.00 Stuart Weitzman Shimmering Black Suede Open Side Pump Sz 10
- EGONERY sandals pointed toe pumps 2017 women fashion comfortable wedges shoes ca
- Stuart Weitzman Burgundy Suede Pumps Heels Patent Leather Front Buckle 10 N
- Nine West 60289167 Womens Margot Leather Dress Pump- Choose SZ/Color.
- Lauren Ralph Women's Viona III Dress Pump - Choose SZ/Color
- Giuseppe Zanotti stiletto heels pumps in black glitter Size US 10 -
- Ladies sandals by FlyFlot - slip-on shoe Shoes - leather soft footbed - green
- Dansko Size 10.5 to 11 JESSIE Red Leather Wedge Sandals New Womens Shoes NWOB
- Rober Clergerie Esthert Block Heel Sandals, Denim
- VANS SK8-Hi Canvas Port Royale Skate Shoes Men's Size 7.5 Woman's Size 9 Maroon
- FRANCESCO MORICHETTI gorgeous soft BLACK Italian LEATHER BUCKLE BOOTS Sz 38 LNC
- Vans Men's Authentic Gum Outsole Trainers, Blue
- Nike Mens Zoom Hyperquickness DSG Basketball Shoes (599421-600)Sz 12 cm: 30
- Nike Air Huarache Drift Black size 11
- Reebok Question Mid A5 "Jadakiss" Black/Silver/Red Mens Basketball [BD4152]
- Nike Air Trainer SC High Bo Jackson WHITE ORBIT BLUE COBALT GREY 302346-019 10
- NIKE MAYFLY WOVEN MEN SIZE 8.5 BLACK BLACK NEW LIGHT WEIGHT COMFORTABLE RARE
- New Mens 5 CONVERSE John Varvatos CT Hi Silver Black Shoes $170 150175C Womens 7
- NEW Nike Air Zoom Huarache 2K4 Mens Basketball Shoes 308475-102 Size 10.5 RARE
- DSquared2 Reflective Runners Size 6 BNIB
- Mr/Ms Irish Setter Men's Boots Easy to clean surface excellent British temperament
- JOHN LOBB double monk boots leather black
- Hey Dude Wally B Sox Men's Shoes Grey Slip On Casual Shoes Multi Knit Athleisure
- Donald J Pliner Caleb Men's Suede Beaded Skull Sneaker Sz 11 M
- Stacy Adams Men's Stanwick Cap-Toe Derby
- Men Real Leather Alligator pattern Leisure Driving Shoes Slip On Loafer Moccasin
- Allen Edmonds "CARLYLE" Oxfords 9.5 D Black (495)
- WMNS Nike Revolution 4 908999 016 Platinum
- adidas Pureboost X Training Shoes-Women's size 8 White
- NIKE W AIR FORCE 1 UPSTEP WARRIOR size US 7 BNIB 860522-001
- Adidas Originals Superstar 80S Cork Womens Trainers BY2963 Sneakers Shoes
- DS 2009 NIKE WMNS AIR FORCE 1 HI SUPREME LE BLACK GOLD 386152-001 NSW LEOPARD
- Charles David Studio Leopard Print Women's Brown Calf Hair Bootie Sz 10 2820 *
- Camper Portol Womens Fashion Sneaker- Choose SZ/Color.
- Ellie Womens Boots Sz 9 Black Man Made Thin Heeled Western Cowboy Embroidered
- Minnetonka Black 3 Layer Fringe Boots Women 10
- NINE WEST Women's Kallan Foral Overlay Olive Suede Knee-Hi Boots US 7M
- Man's/Woman's CLASSIQUE-3011 durability Sales Italy Export
- AUSLAND Women's Classic Short Sheepskin Snow Boot, Grey 2, 8.5 US/39 EUR
- L'Artiste by Spring Step Women's Casandra Boot
- See by Chloé Womens SB29152 Sheep Skin Closed Toe Ankle Cold Weather Boots
- Old Gringo Metallic Diego Nacar Boots L113-56
- Mongrel 805025 Non Safety, Extra Comfort Fully Lined, Black, Work & Riding Boots
- Shoes Blu Byblos 6670Q2 001 Woman Leather Black Ankle Boots Micro Studs
- LADIES CLARKS BLACK SLIP ON LOAFER STYLE SHOES E FITTING GEORGIA
- Frula Aurora T-Strap Flat Sandals 645, Onyx, 6 US / 36 EU
- Splendid Women's Erin Open Toe Flat Platform Espadrille Sandals Leather Size 11
- VANELi Casey 353291 Womens Slip-On Loafer 7 W US- Choose SZ/Color.
- Cougar Women's Regent Waterproof Chelsea Boot Lush Tropics Rubber Waterproof
- Franco Sarto Shelby Women’s Black Smoking Flats Shoes Metallic Heel Size 10M
- SAM EDELMAN Felicia Metallic Silver BALLET FLATS SHOES women's size 9 Leather
- Women's Peep Toe Rivets Punk Platform High Heels Nightclub Stilettos Shoes Sexy
- Pleaser VANITY-440 Womens Vanity-440 Mary Jane Pump- Choose SZ/Color.
- Hispanitas Penelop Gress Pirita Brut Black pumps sale hi76180
- Tory Burch shoes ballet flats Reva silver grey with charcole logo 5 35
- Man's/Woman's NEW LE SILLA WOMENS PUMP Many varieties Stylish and fun Clearance sale
- Christian Louboutin Wom 36.5 Blk Sat&Leath SlingbackHeelPump-TREAT YOURSELF❣️
- Clarks Saylie Whitman Sand Suede Hook & Loop Sandals. Size 5.5 M
- Womens Pearls Leather Pointed Toe Ankle Strap Low Heels Shoes Pumps Ankle Boots
- RENE CAOVILLA Size 10 Natural Leather Python Rhinestonre Platform Sandals
- Adidas Original Superstar 80s Primeknit White/Blk Men's Basketball Shoes S82779
- New! UNDER ARMOUR Men's Clutchfit Prodigy Basketball Shoes 1266550-405 SZ
- Nike PG 1 Paul George Bred University Red Black White 878627-602 Men's 7.5
- ADIDAS ORIGINALS ZX Flux 5/8 SHOE WHITE TRAINERS WINTER PRIMALOFT NEW s75944
- Nike Air Jordan 7 VII Retro DMP Orlando Magic White/Blue 304775 161 Sz. 10
- adidas Originals EQT Cushion ADV Footwear White/Core Black/Green BB7178 WHT
- Gentleman/Lady jordan 8 bugs bunny selling price Upper material unique
- Nike Air Max 270 Cushion Sneakers Sport Flyknit Running Shoes Classic MEN
- Vans authentic Gamusoru checker from japan (5274
- Wolverine Men 8 M Tacoma Hiker Steel Toe EH Work Boots Black Leather Durashocks
- Men boots leather model ALITA Us 2 to 12
- Man/Woman DVS Men's Aversa Skate Shoes Good design In short supply Fashion dynamic
- Men's Floral Moccasin Gommino Flat Casual Shoes Breathable Slip On NEW Fashion
- ECCO Mens Jack Perforated Slip On Fashion Sneaker- Pick SZ/Color.
- Mens Embroidery Genuine Leather moccasins Shoes Slip On Loafers Driving
- Luxury Mens Nightclub Punk Low Top Snake Pattern Formal Dress Leather Shoes 2019
- Men's/Women's Teva Mens Holliway Sandal- Select SZ/Color. Queensland At a lower price Acknowledgement feedback
- Jessica Simpson Women's Cesely Mule - Choose SZ/Color
- NEW ASICS Gel-Lyte V Moonbeam Light Grey Shoes US Women's Size 9
- NIKE FREE RN FLYKNIT GRAND PURPLE WHITE PLUM FOG 831070-503 SIZE 7
- adidas Women's Cf Qtflex W Running Shoe - Choose SZ/Color
- Womens Vans Sk8-Hi Reissue Pig Suede Darkest Spruce Green Trainers Shu Size
- Adidas Pureboost Go W [B75667] Women Running Shoes Carbon/Trace Maroon
- Man's/Woman's Zanotti Sneakers Various goods Let our products go to the world Various latest designs
- New MARC FISHER Sz 5.5 KEMOS 2 Over The Knee BLACK BOOTS Stretch Fabric Leather
- Ethic Women Flora Street Ankle Boots Stiletto Heel Platform Boots Shoes Size New
- New Bucco Womens Tall Black Tonkis Knee High Boot w/ Buckles Shoes Size 7.5 M
- Khombu Mayana Cold Weather Boots 087, Black, 6 US
- Mid Calf Women Block Mid Heel Floral Round Toe Knitting Patent Leather New Boots
- New BEARPAW Women Flat Pull On Tan Suede Sheepskin Ankle Casual Boot Sz 10 M
- RAG & BONE ' Mercer 11' Boots Black Sz 38.5
- Converse Chuck Taylor All Star CTAS [152929C] Unisex Casual Shoes Clear Jade
- Vans Slip-on pro black white gum SHOES NEW 40 41 42 43 44 45 46
- Ladies Boots No Shoes Cape Black PU Mid Calf Heel Boot Size 5-9 Zip Up Heels
- New Django & Juliette Bellin Womens Shoes Casual Shoes Flat
- Gentlemen/Ladies Sanita Men’s Prof. Textured oil Clogs Fine processing a variety of Excellent function
- NEW ROSE PETALS BY WALKING CRADLES $165 TAN BLACK CAPTOE BALLET FLATS 39.5 8.5
- Sam Edelman Loraine Gold Bit Metallic Silver Leather Loafer Shoe 9.5 New
- Dr. Scholl's Women's Kinney Flatform Black Metallic Polyurethane Comfort Shoes
- C Wonder NIB Size 6.5 Black Flats Loafers (Celestial) NEW No Flaws
- Naturalizer Women's Macie Platform Pump Black Size 9.0 lC4Y
- Sexy Dual Ankle Strap Platform Stiletto Sandals High Heels Shoes Adult Women
- Ellie M-Diamond platform 5 inch high heels strappy sandals silver rhinestone
- Stuart Weitzman Brown Suede Pumps Size 9M
- Cole Haan Leather Sandals Size 9 Black - NIB
- JIMMY CHOO Suede Strappy Peep Toe Pumps Heels 38.5 Black Gold
- VALENTINO Rockstud Leather High Heels Sandals Stilettos Pumps Pointed Toe US 8
- Dolce Vita Womens maura-e Almond Toe Special Occasion Slide Sandals
- Ryka Women's Grafik 2 Training Sneaker
- Tempur-pedic Women's Kensley Open Back Slipper Shale Grey 6 W US
- $165 NIB Auth Tory Burch Quilted Billy Slippers Flats Size 7
- ADIDAS F10 TRX FG SHOES ORIGINAL FOOTBALL YELLOW (PRICE IN SHOP 99EUROS)
- Converse CHUCK TAYLOR ALL STAR II 156734C
- Men's-Nike-Tennis Classic Ultra PRM QS Premium Woven-Black-Shoes-Sneakers-12-New
- Nike Mens Flystepper 2K3 Premium Midnight Navy Brigade Blue 677473 444 Size 10
- Adidas BY9604 Men EQT Support RF PK Running shoes grey white sneakers
- Atmos x Asics Gel-Lyte III 3 Atmos Duck Camo Size 5.5 Ds Qs under retail
- Nike Womens SF AF1 SE PRM - AJ0963 600
- Nike Air Jordan V 5 Retro Olympic Gold Coin White Black Metallic 136027 133
- Supreme × Nike × NBA Air Force 1 Mid Sneakers Size US 9.5 JP 27.5 Genuine Y48
- Stacy Adams Demi Boot Madison Cap Toe Side Zip Black 00083-001
- GBX Men's Stayn Oxford - Choose SZ/Color
- Eastland Men's Eastport Boat Shoe - Choose SZ/Color
- Mens Anatomic & Co Gaspar 828231 Troy Toast Leather Casual Slip On Shoes
- VANGELO/ TUX-1 Dress Tuxedo For Wedding Prom Wrinkle Free Ivory Patent Size 9W
- Men's Clarks Formal Shoes Label Beeston Apron
- Versace Collection Black Polished Leather Cap Toe Oxford Shoes Sz 42/US9
- New Balance 557 Women's White Athletic Training Comfy Shoes US 7.5 B C417
- BY9742 Adidas Women Tubular Viral 2.0 W black core black footwear white
- Reebok Women's Cardio Motion Sneaker - Choose SZ/Color
- Nike Womens Lunarglide 8 Runing Trainers 843726 Sneakers Shoes 001
- Nine West Women's Nanshe Suede - Choose SZ/color
- Tahari Womens Black Rooster Riding Boots Size 5M
- NEW Brown DOMINO Leather Horsebit Knee-High Chunky 3.5" Boots 39 US ITALY
- Authentic Fabi Suede Italian Designer Boots Black New 6,7,8,10,11
- Clarks Mens Tilden Zip Chelsea Boots, Black Black Leather-, 10 UK
- Adidas AX2 Climaproof W-Women's Hiking Shoes Trail Running Outdoor BB1681 Ax 2
- Man's/Woman's Ladies Padders Ballerina Flats Faye bargain a wide range of products Most practical
- Jessica Simpson Cloe Wedge Sandals 970, Burnt Umber, 9.5 US / 39.5 EU
- Miu Miu Nude Patent Leather Studded Ribbon Ballet Flats - Women's Size 40(EU)
- Womens Nike Air Max 1 Ultra Serena Williams QS SZ 6 ( 829722-001 )
- Geox Women's Nebula 4 Sneaker, Navy, 41 M US
- Man's/Woman's Guess Amary Women's Boots Black Multi Durable service Environmentally friendly Perfect processing
- Rampage Women's Perie Cold Weather Winter Boots Camel Micro Suede Size 7.5 M
- Demonia 3" Black Vegan T-Strap Stud Chain Buckle Bat Creepers Punk Goth Mod 6-11
- Women Suede Leather High Heel Sitletto Knee High Boot Pull On Casual New Shoes
- Sanuk Women's Nice Bootah Ojai Ankle Boot, Charcoal Grey, 07 M US
- Ballerines Slipper KENZO Cuir Gris acier OEIL T 39 TRES BON ETAT
- Skechers for Work 76574 Womens Doyline Hiker Boot- Choose SZ/Color.
- TORY BURCH Black Leather Sparkle/Sequin Logo Ballet Flats sz. 6.5
- Salvatore Ferragamo Womens Size 8.5 A Shoes Sport Italy Blue Leather Loafer S24
- Gentlemen/Ladies CAVALLINI Shoes 278109 BlackｘMulticolor 37 Many styles Fast delivery Various
- Naturalizer Womens Whitney Leather Closed Toe Classic, Black patent, Size 10.0
- Brian Atwood Womens Neon Blue Yellow Suede Leather Heels Pumps Strappy 37 US 7
- Cole Haan Anisa High Sandal - Women's Size 9.5 B, Black/Brown/Print
- Ralph Lauren Collection RL Gold Nappa Leather Gemima Bootie New $795
- Charlotte Olympia The Dolly Black Leather Platform Pumps Sz 36 NIB $795
- Beacon Womens shiy jeweled Open Toe Casual Ankle Strap Sandals
- Callisto Womens Maeve Open Toe Casual Platform Sandals Blush Size 6.5
- Isabelle 50 Multi-Color Denim Leather Chunky Heel Slides Sandals 38.5 / US 8.5
- New Balance 877 Athletic Sneakers, Men's Size 10-4E, Charcoal
- Nike Free Trainer V7 Week Zero Ohio State Buckeyes OSU AA0881-605 Size 10
- NIKE Air Ring Leader Low Men's Size 11.5 Dark Grey/Black Athletic Shoes F2-143
- NIB NEWTON MEN'S RUNNING DISTANCE LIGHTWEIGHT NEUTRAL TRAINER SZ 15 FAST FLAT
- NIKE Mercurial Victory VI DF NJR FG Neymar Mens SZ 9 Blue Orbit 921506-400
- FRED PERRY NEW RED STYLE SHOES SFPU1813112 100
- Man/Woman Jordan 4 Reverse motorsport 9.5 Beautiful color modern wonderful
- New Nike Flyknit Racer Game Royal Black Pink Flash Purple Running Men's 13 Air
- AUTHENTIC NIKE Air Max 97 Plus Frequency Pack Tour Yellow Black White Men size
- blundstone boot black /dark brown used good condition size 7 us blundstone shoes
- New RARE! Red Wing Heritage 6" Moc Toe Black Abilene 8874 Size 10D USA MADE
- Nocona Mens Brown Sienna Full Quill Ostrich Boot MD5103 NIB
- Skechers USA Mens Alven Revago Oxford- Pick SZ/Color.
- Men's Punk Brilliant Metal Rivets Sneakers Skull head High-Top Shiny Red Shoes
- AUTHENTIC LUXURY PRADA PENNY LOAFER SHOES 2DB098 BLACK NEW US 10
- Mens shoes Stacy Adams Sidney Wingtip slip on Black Smooth leather 25138-001
- NIKE WOMEN'S ROSHE TWO FLYKNIT SHOES peach cream 844929 800
- Nike Women's Air Max Sasha Shoes White/Aqua Blue 916783 100 Sz 7
- MUST SEE FABULOUS NEW BALANCE 990V4 W990BK4 WOMEN 7.5 B EXCELLENT CONDITION
- (634835-028) WOMEN'S NIKE HUARACHE RUN PHANTOM/LIGHT BONE
- ASICS T855N.4949 GT-2000™ 6 Wmn's (M) Indigo Blue Mesh/Synthetic Running Shoes
- ASICS Womens Gel-Kinsei 5 Running Shoe- Pick SZ/Color.
- BRIAN ATWOOD Astrid Black Quilted Ankle Boots 40 10 $1495
- Fly london Yama Black Leather Womens Wedge Ankle Boots
- Black Suede Knee High Boots Bally Edwina
- GIVENCHY Elegant Chelsea Ankle Gore Boots Bootie Black Leather Pin Studs 10 / 40
- Men Military Army CAMO Combat Off-road Desert Boots Outdoor Hiking Boots Shoes
- Skechers Womens Flex Appeal 2.0-Good Time Trainers, White WhiteSilver, 7 UK
- Fly London Simb389 Womens Black Leather Matt Shoes
- Gentleman/Lady Gioseppo Flip-flops Tutayan excellent quality the most economical Famous store
- Slip on, gothique, rock, emo DRAVEN LOVE SECRETS SLIP
- Driver Club USA Women's Fashion Shoes Grand 2 Black Grainy Buckle Loafer 8.5
- Nautilus Women's Alloy Safety Toe Size 9.5 W Athletic Shoes in Grey / Red 1356
- NIB $149 Designer Country Road Trenery LEATHER Sneaker Loafer Shoes Italian 38
- ALFANI Rochele Women Block Heel Sandals (8M, BLUSH)
- Asics GEL KAYANO 25 0BI Women's 1022A028.100 WHITE/MID GREY Running Shoes
- Pull-on Shining Sequins Pointy Toe Women Ankle Boots Cloth Kitten Heel Shoes
- Sesto Meucci Cutout Leather Sandals - Elita Metallic Sand med 7
- Women's Point Toe Mid Heel Cow Leather Ankle Boots Black Zip Punk Oxfords Boots
- Michel Vivien Black Leather Red Trim Almond Toe Bootie Heels 39 9
- Corral Ladies Black Studded Strap Ankle Boot P5021
- womens suede chunky high heels open toe ankle strap pumps dress party shoes size
- Via Spiga Baylie Salmon Pink Suede Women’s Tie Up Flats Pumps Size 8.5 M
- Lauren Ralph Lauren Animal Print Wedge Open Toe Shoes Size 8
- Bordello TEEZE-06R Women's Baby Pink Satin Iridescent Rhinestones High Heel Pump
- GIANVITO ROSSI Rasperry Suede DESIGNER MESH PUMP 37/7 NEW
- Sam Edelman Sampson Peep Toe Sandal - Women's Size 7M Black
- Womens Sandals Leather Gladiator Flat Heel Shoes Clip Toe New Unique Big Bowknot
- ASICS Gel-Kayano Sneaker Women's 21 FluidFit, DuoMax Purple Green US 8 Med
- Ladies Bear Paw Faux Fur Collar Detailed Slippers 'Indio'
- Women's Shoes OluKai Nohea Slipper Sheepskin Loafers 20269-MXMX MYSTIC BERRY
- Gentlemen/Ladies Skechers Men's On-The-Go Glide-Premio Boat Shoe Durable service Beautiful Fair price
- NIKE LUNAR VAPOR ULTRAFLY ELITE MEN'S BASEBALL CLEATS 852686 010 SZ 10, 11, 10.5
- A445G Nike Lebron Soldier XI SFG 897646-700 Mens Wheat Sneakers Size 11.5 NEW
- NIKE VAPOR UNTOUCHABLE 2 CHMP FOOTBALL Cleats MENS Solar Flare 850591 708 NEW
- NIKE Mens Air Max 90 Leather Trainers Blue (302519-400)
- Nike Air Max Ltd 3 Premium Running Men's Shoes Size 15
- Rare Nike Air force 1 Retro QS High 9 White Team Red Maroon Burgundy Beige Dunk
- NIKE KOBE X 10 ELITE LOW FLYKNIT RIVALRY "CHESTER CHEETAH" SZ 9.5 [747212-818]
- Punk Mens Leather Shoes Sequins Nightclub Zipper Ankle Boots Fashion Sneakers N1
- Los Altos BLACK Teju Liazrd Square Toe TPU Rubber Sole Western Cowboy Boot EE+
- *NEW* Sofft Skagen Black Suede Mid Calf Fold Over Cuff Dress Boots Size 8
- Nine West Womens nicolah Suede Pointed Toe Knee High Fashion navy le Size 5.0
- Corral Women's Embroidery Westport Round Toe Western Boots Beige G1314
- Givenchy NIB Black Suede Cut Out Enamel Heel Over The Knee Boots SZ 39
- Clarks Gambeson Walk Casual Nubuck Navy Oxfords Men's Sz 10 1/2 M
- Men's Summer Beach Sandals Suede Casual Comfort flat High Top Roma Sandals Shoes
- Florsheim Men's Blaze Cap Toe Oxfords Shoes
- Mens JOHNSTON AND MURPHY burgundy cap toe shoes sz 10.5
- CALTO - G1089-3 Inches Taller - Size 9 D US - Height Increasing Elevator Shoes
- ALDO Men's Braon Slip-on Loafer - Choose SZ/Color
- Twisted X Boots Women's WDM0039 Driving Moc
- Mizuno Women's Wave Hayate 3 Trail Runner, Dark Shadow/Tangerine Tango, 11 B US
- Skechers Performance Women's Go Step Lite-14509 Walking ShoeTaupe/Olive8.5 M US
- Nike Roshe One Women's Coral Stardust/White 44994603
- NEW WOMENS NIKE SHOX GRAVITY RUNNING SHOES TRAINERS RED CRUSH / RED CRUSH / RED
- Loeffler Randall Women's Alfie (Woven Textile Sneaker
- Fashion Women's Pointy Toe Stilettos High Heels Shoes Sequins Ankle Boots size
- Women Med Block Heel Round Toe Ankle Boots Cow Leather TPU Side Zipper Shoes Hot
- VIC MATIE Bottes Cavalières à Talons Cuir Marron Cognac T 39.5 TBE
- Womens Square Toe Zip Patent Leather Mid Chunky Block Heel Ankle Boots Shoes Hot
- Frye Engineer Shearling Women's Black Sheep Fur Weather Proof Work Boots Size 6
- Off white x Nike Blazer All Hallows Eve Orange US 9
- PUMA SNEAKER BASKET HEART CANVAS - PINK - 6 1/2 (4059505051747)
- STUART WEITZMAN WOMEN'S LEATHER HEEL BOOTS NEW BLACK 861
- BALLY Guniga Black Leather Shoes High Heels Sz 39 Italy Authentic Gorgeous Rare!
- Max Mara Weekend Shoes Slides Size 39 US 9
- Man's/Woman's Ladies Padders Shoes Gracie-W Big clearance sale low cost Export
- B.O.C. Born Concept "Peggy" Dark Brown Clog Mules w/Embossed Detail - Size 6
- Womens Sweet Flats Leather Loafers Slip On Flower Hollow Out Low Heels Casual
- Nine West Mendoza Platform Pump Gold / Black New with Box
- Women Clear Flower Wedding Stilettos High Heel Strappy Buckle Platform Red Shoes
- Aquatalia Weatherproof Jilianne Slip On Oxford Heel Shoes 9.5 Anthracite Devour
- MANOLO BLAHNIK Brown Suede Heels Shoes Size 37.5
- Zigi NYs London Trash Wynne Camo Army Gold Pony Fur Platform High Heel Shoe
- Tory Burch Women's Lowell 2 Peep-Toe Logo Wedge Pumps Light Oak
- STEVEN BY STEVE MADDEN WOMEN'S SEZER SLIDE SANDALS TAUPE SUEDE US SIZE 10 MEDIUM
- Men's/Women's Seychelles Women's Lantern Ankle Bootie Charming design Ranked first in its class Selling new products
- Labrador Retriever Pink White Print Running Shoes For Women-Free Shipping
- Rieker-Antistress Women's Celia 50 Loafer Teak/Wine/Wine Leather/Synthetic
- Puma Men's Clyde Ankle-High Leather Fashion Sneaker
- Nike Mariah Flyknit Racer sz 11.5 918264 300 trainer running shoes
- Nike 831510 Mens Free Run Commuter Low Top Running Training Shoes Sneakers
- adidas Originals Matchcourt Grey White Blue Men Casual Shoes Sneakers CQ1113
- Nike Air Max Big Swoosh Glove 832759-100 Basketball White Black Mens Size 13
- NEW Nike Zoom Stefan Janoski PR DIGI FLORAL ORIGINAL OG 482972-900 sz 9
- NEW Air Jordan Retro 13 XIII Wheat Gold Harvest 414571-705 Size 12
- Man's/Woman's Addidas Yeezy Size 5 Good design Comfortable touch Non-slip
- Nike Air Foamposite One Wu-Tang Optic Yellow 314996-701 Size 10.5
- Cole Haan-Kilgore Apron Toe Oxfords-Dress Shoe-MISMATCH-RT sz 9-LFT sz 10.5-
- Wolverine Men's Work Boots Safety Size 7M Brown Leather Waterproof Composite Toe
- Klogs Boca Closed Back Unisex Comfort Clogs - M Enamel Blue - 9 Wide
- AIR MONARCH IV Mens Sneakers 415445-102 MSRP: $65
- Men's Shoes Couples Leather Sneakers Top embroidery peach blossom New size 35-44
- BAIT x Stranger Things x Ghostbusters x Reebok Ex-O-Fit Clean Hi (MEN US 10)
- Salvatore Ferragamo 338 Italy Vara Bow Pump Women Sz 4.5 D
- Mens Molded Sole Deertan Leather Slippers Sheepskin Lined 6-13 Handcrafted USA
- Women's Nike Free TR Flyknit 2 Training Shoes Size 10 Style 904658 002
- Saucony Originals Jazz Original, Womens Trainer, Grey, 7.5 UK
- New Balance Women’s Shoes Fresh Foam Cruz V2 Sport Running WCRUZNB2 Black
- WOMEN'S SHOES SNEAKERS PUMA FIERCE ROPE VR KYLIE JENNER [190136 01]
- WMNS ADIDAS I-5923 RUNNER RED/GREY CASUAL SHOES WOMEN'S SELECT YOUR SIZE
- Nike Air Huarache City Womens Style : Ah6787 Gym Red/Speed Red/Black Size 11
- Cole Haan Womens Adlertallboot Chestnut Fashion Boots Size 11 (328536)
- Women Ankle Buckle Boots Round Toe Platform Super High Block Heel Party Shoes
- Men's/Women's Magnifique Bottes IKKS 37 Reasonable price At a lower price Shopping promotion
- Women Over Knee High Boots Suede Pointy Toe High Heels Slouch Pull On New Shoes
I felt the need because in part I travel quite a bit and in traveling, I get an opportunity to meet different leaders and different pastors and I’m finding that although many have great educational backgrounds and have had great experiences in their local churches, the systems, people and culture changes so quickly that they’re not able to adapt to those changes fast enough. And so I wrote ‘4 D’ to say, ‘Hey, there are four critical areas in every church, wherever you happen to be, if you could focus on these areas, you could have a healthy, more vital, growing church.’ And those areas of course from the book are technology, worship, systems and hospitality, which on the surface sounds very easy, low-hanging fruit. But as you dig through that and apply it to your local church, it becomes some of the hardest but most rewarding work that you will ever do.
2. You recently hosted an online conference regarding the principles you shared in “4D Impact.” How did you teach the principles you learned in the one-hour conference?
It wasn’t designed to teach all of the principles in one hour. It was an introductory course. It was an introduction for people who may be skeptical, people who have heard these things before and they’re not quite sure and people who are totally sold out and they really want to tell their leaders, ‘Here is what I’ve been talking about. Here is someone else saying it.’
3. In this book, you share stories of success and failure from Impact Church’s ongoing journey. Tell me about one success and one failure and what you learned?
One story of success is beginning around literal coffee tables in Starbucks with a group of volunteers who are still so passionate about the vision we’re casting that 12 years later, Impact is what it is. So although now we have staff and our budget is larger, we historically have always and will always be dependent on volunteers. So as it relates to volunteerism, that is one of our successes.
One failure story which was really a learning opportunity is around what it means to literally disciple people to the next level. When you think about churches, most churches do discipleship or should do discipleship, meaning, ‘Hey, I want to be a Christian. I accept Christ and 10 years later, I shouldn’t be in the same place.’ So I don’t call it a failure but an opportunity. It is typical of new churches, meaning we start like gangbusters and then one day, you wake up and you realize, ‘Oh my God, we have to take these people somewhere.’ So that is a constant question for us, ‘How do we take people to a place of Christian maturity while knowing that as a 12-year-old, preteen church, we can’t take people all of the way. But what is that part of the way that God is calling us to? So that’s been an opportunity for us to learn. We don’t always get it right but one day, we hope to say, ‘If you hang out at Impact, this is what you will look like as a Christian.’
How did you galvanize those volunteers?
I was blessed to work at a large church for about five and a half years before we started Impact. While I was there, I built some great relationships and I also built some great relationships in the marketplace who I was able to pull in. And it wasn’t just me. The volunteers invited people so we all pulled in folk. So it was relationships.
What do you mean by “you can’t take people all of the way?”
If you think about a discipleship model in the alphabet, beginning with A and going all the way to Z, some churches will say, we can take you all the way to Z, but that’s really not true. You have to think of a church like a supermarket or another store. Target is great, but they’re not going to sell everything. Wal-Mart is great, but they’re not going to sell everything. And so typically a shopper has to piecemeal their shopping list along the lines of two or three locations. And that’s the reality of where spirituality is in the 21st century. No one church can do everything for one person or should we. But we should be able to know what we do very well.
So when we talk about a discipleship model, that may mean you meet Impact as a seeker, trying to understand who Jesus Christ is and then when you leave Impact, whenever that is, maybe you will have taken a Bible Study or been part of a small group that helps you understand the Bible, that helps you understand prayer, that helps you understand other spiritual disciplines. And then you can go on to another church and go deeper in another spiritual dynamic or in another area and while you’re with them, you’re learning even more than what you learned than when you were with us. But we were a part of that foundational story that helped you get to the next level of your spiritual growth.
So you don’t think a church should try to keep members for their lifetimes?
It depends on the life and stage of the church and the life and stage of the member. For instance, a month ago, I was at a church and they were celebrating their 154th church anniversary. There are some members who have been members of that church for all of their lives and that works for them. But I think the way that culture is shifting because of jobs, because of geography, because folks today don’t mind living in a city two or three years, it’s going to be virtually impossible for healthy, thriving growing churches to say we have lifetime members. We have lifetime support. We have lifetime encouragement. And we have lifetime shared stories but for you to be here your entire life is unlikely and typically if you’re a young adult.
4. Some people are skeptical of megachurches. I’m not sure if Impact is considered a megachurch but it is a large church. For example, my husband was just saying to me that he wonders how some churches grow to megachurch size without some shenanigans being involved or the message of the gospel being compromised somehow. As a church growth expert, do you feel that every church should have thousands of members in order to be healthy?
I don’t. The numerical size does not determine health or vitality of a local church. What most people don’t know is in America, the average size church is 75 people so when you see these large churches and megachurches or gigachurches, those are a minority. They are not the norm. It’s like what you see in the United States of America. It’s mostly made up of these small towns. You’ve got these huge cities like Atlanta but if you travel outside of Atlanta, a lot of America is rural, grassroots people who grow crops, who have industries that literally service the world. And it’s the same thing with the local church. I believe my expertise comes in by saying, ‘I don’t necessarily want you to grow larger for the sake of; I want you to be as healthy as you can be and as vital as you can be. And if you do that, you will reach the world for Jesus Christ.’
But to your husband’s point, I do believe some churches can grow that large without any abnormalities, without anything happening that can be indifferent or bad because there are just some churches and yeah, it’s spiritual and it’s favor, but God’s favor is on every church. Some people think this church is big because God’s favor is on it. No God’s favor is just as present in that church with 80 people but there are just some things that work for that church. It may be a strong lay leader. It may be a strong Sunday School system. It may be a strong small group system.
Or they are just are in the right geography. Sometimes when you watch football, you will see these small towns that have college teams. For instance, you take the University of Georgia. I’m here right now in Michigan and I just passed Notre Dame. Now Notre Dame is a small city, but it has a huge school. And I think sometimes these schools are located in places where there isn’t a pro team presence so that the college team is the pro team and there is a lot invested in that. You can just be in the right community and you’re the only show in town. So by nature of being the only show in town, you’re going to be bigger if you’re healthy.
5. To assess the “health” of a church, you assess culture, hospitality, worship, and technology. Tell me more about this assessment process and the diagnostic tools in the book.
The first thing I do is to come in and get to know the church’s story and that means getting to know their history and their present and then from that you will begin to hear the culture of the church because every church has a culture. Culture may mean very strong pastoral leadership. Culture may mean very strong lay leadership. Culture may mean this is an outreach and missions church. You get to know their stories and their culture.
And then you observe their worship because people can tell you about their worship but you actually have to sit in on their worship. A couple of weeks ago, I was in Florida, sitting in on Sunday morning, on a worship experience at a church. After that, I was able to give some written feedback and oral feedback to the leader of that church or the pastor who will soon be the leader so that he and the other leaders can take that and work through each of those details related to worship and make that more vital.
Technology is more of an Excel spreadsheet where you’re taking inventory of current technology, outdated technology. You’re breaking that into software because a lot of people don’t think about that. And you also break that into hardware. And from that you can address budget decisions and directional path decisions about what we want to look like as a church in technology.
Systems can be broad but one of the things I tell people about systems is that there are open systems and closed systems. And you think about language for instance. Whenever someone stands and gives an announcement and says, ‘Hey, thank you for being a part of church family. We’re glad you’re here.’ Words like that are closed system words meaning when you say family, that means we have everybody we need and we don’t necessarily need new people. So your language is a system and people don’t think about that. So myself and my team leaders will come in as outsiders with neutral opinions, wanting to help and not harm you because we all want to reach people for Jesus Christ.
6. What inspired you to write “Leadership Directions from Moses?” which is described a handy tool for those dealing with the departure of key members from the church.
It doesn’t matter the age or stage of a church, people leave from day 1. The very first Sunday service that we had Impact, some people left afterward. People come with preconceived expectations. And we started in a middle school. And there weren’t any crosses up. There were no stained glass windows. Some people said, ‘This is great for y’all but it’s not for me.’ So people are always leaving and people are always coming.
But I wrote this book for leaders like me who struggle with sharing vision, struggle with delegation and also who struggle with understanding that the same way God speaks to me, God also speaks to other people. So when we read Moses’ story that then leads into Joshua, we always assume at all 12 tribes made it into the Promised Land. But if you read Numbers 32, the Reubenites and the Gadites come to Moses when they are in a geographic area called the Transjordan, they say, ‘Hey Moses, we like where we are.’ Moses makes a compromise and says, ‘Okay, if you help us go fight for the land, then you and your families can come back here.’ So time moves on. Moses dies. Joshua is the new leader. Joshua divides out the land and that’s when Joshua tells those two tribes, you can now return to that place.
What typically happens with leaders is that we demonize people for having a different vision or a different path, and we then only focus on those people who don’t want to go where you feel God has called you to go and those are two fatal mistakes in leadership. Because one, we don’t honor other people’s vision and how they hear God and two, we take our eyes off of the majority of people who still want to move forward and we put all of our emphasis on the minority group of people who don’t necessarily want to move forward. So it works through three critical conversations: self-conversation around self-awareness and self-differentiation, conversation with others around casting vision and helping them understand what God is sharing in your heart, and finally those difficult conversations that we have with God when you’re down and out. Ultimately, we all have a promise and we can get there but we only get there through these difficult conversations.
7. Is there anything else you would like to add?
First of all, thank you for this interview. I do share with groups as I travel and at home, that in spite of all the difficulties with leaders in general, but specifically with leaders of local churches, both clergy and lay people, are facing, this is the greatest evangelistic opportunity of our lifetime. I know we’re seeing a decline in church attendance and more and more people are opting out of religion in general, but I still believe this a great opportunity if we’re willing to reach people in a 21st century way with the same theology we’ve always had but we have to be willing to retool, we have to be willing to reshape and we have to be willing to reach culture where they are and not expect them to walk through our doors and just show up.
For more information about Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro Motorsport White Black Blue 308497-117 Mens Size 9.5and ASICS T800N.8990 GEL-NIMBUS® 20 Mn's (M) Sulphur Spring Synthetic Running Shoes and Pastor Olu Brown, go to @pastorolubrown on Shoes Venom Low Fila Black Men 1010255-25Y and his website olubrown.org.