The Commonwealth of Puerto Rico (Estado Libre Asociado de Puerto Rico), the official name since 1952, is an “unincorporated territory” of the United States having a population of about 3.1 million people (more than 20+/- U.S. states). People born on the island are U.S. citizens. So do you need a passport to go to Puerto Rico? No – not if you’re a U.S. citizen as well. Traveling to Puerto Rico is just like flying to another state, very convenient and without the hassle of customs and the need for a passport. With so many daily flights from the U.S., in just a few hours, one can escape the cold and enjoy basking under the warm sun, enjoying a Piña Colada right where it was first created. The island is often described as the easiest and most exciting getaway in the Caribbean – a true all-inclusive destination, with something for everyone.
…So sit back, relax, and allow us to show you the real Puerto Rico…beautiful places sure to inspire you, places where you can renew, recharge, have fun and reconnect.
- VINCE CAMUTO BARITA ROSE QUARTZ SUEDE LEATHER SNEAKERS SIZE 9 W - NEW
- JCrew Italian James Suede Loafers Shoes G0887 $178 Black 8 NIB
- Womens DANSKO 39 EU Denim Clogs Mules Professional Shoes Preowned Condition
- J Crew Calf Hair Oxfords In Black 7 Womens Shoes Flats
- Almost Brand New GORGEOUS Women's Heels By GUESS - Size 9B
- Valentino Garavani Beige Open Toe Embroidered Wedge Sandals Size 39.5 9.5
- Pleaser FLAMINGO-808LS Women's Clear Black Rhinestone Heel Platform Strap Sandal
- BADGLEY MISCHKA ivory satin bridal wedding pumps heels shoes sz. 5.5 M $245
- J Crew Collection Roxie Calf Hair Pumps Heels Shoes 10 Rhubarb Red e1165 $465
- Rachel Zoe Holly Studded d'Orsay Pumps, Women's - Size 9.5 M, Tan/Gold
- Christian Louboutin BILLY Studded Velvet Spiked Metallic Heel Pumps Shoes $1495
- Skechers Cali Women's Monarchs Blue Nights Wedge Sandal - Choose SZ/Color
- ROBERT CLERGERIE Black Leather Platform Sandals Womens Size 7.5 SB10419
- NIB Saint Laurent YSL Joan Black Brooch Logo Leather Mule Slide Sandal Flat 35
- Nike Tanjun Racer Cargo Khaki Black Men Running Athletic Shoe Sneaker 921669-301
- Vans CHUKKA LOW Washed Black Gum Red VN-0U0GAKJ (504) Men's Shoes
- Nike Men's Shoes "Nike''--(Zoom stefan Janoski cnvs)--Dark Blue
- NEW MEN'S NIKE AIR FORCE 1 '07 AA4083-401
- Sperry Top-Sider Clipper LTT STS14473 Gold Cup Boat Sneakers Shoes Men's 11 new
- USED MENS NIKE AIR JORDAN II 2 RETRO BLACK INFRARED 385475 023 SZ 10.5 FREE SHIP
- New Balance Men 999 Re-Engineered Suede MRL999BB blue grey MRL999BB
- Nike Air Jordan Melo M9 Men’s Basketball Shoes 551879 415 SZ 11
- 1802 Nike Air More Money Men's Sneakers Sports Shoes AJ2998-002
- Men's/Women's Nike Jordan 3 Retro Tinker Hatfield Selling Medium cost Breathable shoes
- NEW CATERPILLAR CAT DEPLETE UPGRADE WATERPROOF BLACK LEATHER WORK BOOTS
- Amali Men's Dress Ruben Dress 006 Slip On Loafer Shoes Ice Size 13
- Rockport Men’s Northfield Black Leather Oxfords Size 8M D1966/
- Polo Ralph Lauren Gardener Madras Men’s Shoes Brn/Avocado 8D New!!
- New Cole Haan Nantucket Camp Moc Shearling Black Suede Men Shoes Sz 8.5
- Salvatore Ferragamo shoes 13 d Brown Pebble Grain Leather Oxfords
- SIZE 8 Traditional Islamic Arabian Leather Najdi Mens Sandals Brown - Free Ship
- adidas Women's Running Supernova Tokyo Jacket - Choose SZ/Color
- $110 WOMENS NIKE FREE 5.0 TR FIT 5 TRAINING SHOES SIZE 10 NEW 704695 014
- New Black Nike Volley Zoom Hyperspike Volleyball Shoe Womens size 6.5 585763 001
- $272 DIESEL Shoes Wedge Sneakers Women's Ultramarine Green Leather US 8
- Nike Air Max Thea Lotc NYC QS Womens 847072-001 Black Running Shoes Size 8.5
Puerto RicoThe Most Diverse & Culturally Rich Destination in the Caribbean
This island is no ordinary Caribbean destination, offering much more than just beautiful Womens Black White Leather Studded Casual Fashion Cowgirl Boots Snip Toe and attractive resorts. Experience natural wonders and plenty of La Sportiva Synthesis Mid GTX Hiking Boot - Women's the entire family will enjoy. Since English and Spanish are both “official” languages, communicating is rarely a problem. Puerto Ricans are known to be some of the friendliest and most hospitable people, the festive outlook in life is evident and contagious.
San Juan is the capital city of Puerto Rico. The Capitol Building is located on the islet of Old San Juan. City lovers from the states enjoy vacationing in Frye Dorado Riding Buckles Tall Pull-on Boots US 7.5 Dark Brown, complete with beaches, historic UNESCO sites, museums, excellent dining, plenty of fun activities on the water, and a vibrant nightlife. Drive a few hours from the metro area and you’ll be transported to more laid back Dr. Martens Women's Kathleena Rowena Dark Brown Boot US 7 LAST!!! (municipalities) where the pace is slower, with an abundance of quiet beaches, forests, and elegant Spanish Colonial towns with weekly cultural events.
Luxury travelers will not be disappointed. Puerto Rico is positioning itself as one of the best luxury vacation destinations – with exclusive and private luxury resorts complete with world class golf courses, pampering spas and attentive hospitality. Puerto Rico is also a very budget friendly vacation destination. There are plenty of less costly accommodations, local restaurants with delicious Puerto Rican food, and American franchise and fast food restaurants to choose from.
The Islands of Puerto RicoQuiet, uncrowded, undeveloped, romantic... "The Caribbean of the Past"
The secret is getting out. Most Caribbean lovers are still not aware that Puerto Rico possesses offshore islands. With just a short flight or ferry ride from the east coast of of the main island, you can enjoy some of the most undeveloped beaches in the world. Over the past decade the sister islands have received much attention, often featured on “top lists”. The sleepy islands of Vieques & Culebra are some of the last true virgin islands that remain unexploited by tourism and best representing the Caribbean of the past.
Isla de Vieques is a destination with a high percentage of return visitors, visitors lucky enough to explore the magic of this island, are truly spoiled for life and end up coming back year after year. There are dozens of beaches open to the public, each one with a unique natural look, unblemished by development. Vieques has bragging rights to the brightest Ash Gipsy Brown Womens Shoes Size 9 M Boots MSRP $498 in the world, a natural phenomenon that ought to be on everyones bucket list. NEW Dan Post Goatskin Leather Inlay Cowboy Cowgirl Boots size 6.5 Tribal Brandy.
Culebra an archipelago of islands, says it all with two words “Flamenco Beach“, consistently ranked as one of the top 5 beaches in the world. Culebra is even more sleepy than Vieques, with a unique landscape. Most media outlets say there’s not much in Culebra and constant argument is that Vieques offers more, Culebra is enchanting with its own magic and plenty to offer for a full week’s vacation. Culebra, Puerto Rico.
NIB Think Vinnta Suede Leather Euro Comfort Ankle Zip Boots Size 12.5M is the perfect option for travelers wanting to experience a private island with five-star resort services. Head to the west coast and visit the uninhabited island of SAM EDELMAN "Joblin" BLACK LEATHER OVER THE KNEE BOOTS US 7.5, known as “The Galapagos of the Caribbean”. Off the town of Rincon you can schedule a scuba diving or deep fishing tour to Corral Women's Leather Round Toe Cutout Shortie Western Boots Brown Q5027. Dan Post Womens Napalino Western Cowboy Boots Leather Embroidery Snip Toe Black and Gilligan’s Island make wonderful day trips. Cole Haan Livingston Women's Black Leather Bootie Size 9 is one of the most underrated places in Puerto Rico offering a gorgeous beach, snorkeling and a rewarding hiking adventure.
The Beaches of Puerto RicoThe Ultimate Beach Hopping Beach Lover's Destination
When it comes to beaches, Puerto Rico is king in the Caribbean. Choose from secluded and quiet, to Miami Beach style, to world-class surfing beaches with a casual island life vibe. Puerto Rico has an average of 10 blue flag beaches every year, and a few voted as some of the best in the world year after year. The Puerto Rico Beaches Guide was written to help travelers pick the best beach destination.
World Class Attractions & Fun Things to Do for Everyone
New Red VALENTINO Patent Leather Biker Moto Boots Stitched 36.5 / 6.5Resistol Ranch by LUCCHESE Brown M3911 COWBOY BOOTS Size 6.5 US
Puerto Rico offers world-class attractions you won’t find anywhere else in the world. Delight walking on the historic 500-year-old City of Old San Juan. Hike through forests, kayak the Man's/Woman's Aquatalia Fire Waterproof Suede Bootie service delicate Full range of specifications, swim in crystal clear waters, explore Rio Camuy River Park, the third largest underground cave system in the world and so much more. Whether you venture out on your own or book a tour, you will have lots of fun. Sergio Rossi $995 Black Strech Leather Tall Knee Boots Womens Size 9 M EU39
Puerto Rico offers activities and things to do for just about every type of traveler. There’s a plethora of things to do and points of interest for nature lovers, adventure seekers, eco travelers, history buffs, golf enthusiasts, and families with small children. If you’re serious about scuba diving, fishing, golfing and surfing…Puerto Rico won’t disappoint.
Travel to Puerto RicoNo Passport Required for US Citizens
With so many flights available from major cities in the USA and other major cities around the globe, getting here is hassle free. Puerto Rico (aka “PR”) is a U.S. territory, making it convenient for US Citizens to have an easy getaway with no Pajar Women's Veronica in Black Nylon/Wool Blend - US 7-7.5 - was $230 required. The islands’ unique attractions and warm culture offers travelers extraordinary experiences without all the hassles of traveling to far away places. Giorgio Armani Equestrian / Riding Boots In Brown Calfskin 36 1/2/6 1/2 $895
Travel to the Offshore Islands
Travelers to Vieques & Culebra have various options. Flights are available from the San Juan Airport, Isla Grande & Ceiba. Travelers can also drive to Fajardo and take the ferry. Various private charters offer trips to explore Isla de Mona, diving in Desecheo, Caja de Muertos, Icacos, and Gilligan’s Island among others.
Puerto Rico Map - Begin ExploringPuerto Rico, The Islands, Best Beaches, Airports, Vacation Destinations, Points of Interest and more...
Map Use Tip: Click on the toggle button / icon near the top right of the map to choose markers you want to view
loading map - please wait...